PRC Steel Buildings provides a huge range of steel buildings for commercial use.
PRC Steelbuildings understand that every business unit will have different requirements, with our range of roller doors, PA doors, skylights, composite or single skin cladding and a selection of colours, we can offer a building that meets those requirements and supports your corporate identity.
PRC Steel Buildings supply and erect a range of steel buildings to suit retail outlets ,storage units to light industry and office space.
For a free no obligations quotation please email or phone us your requirements and we will get back to you with a detailed quotation (usually within 72hrs), or contact our sales office on 01472 399738 for more information and to arrange a site visit.
Our Commercial buildings are built using the Portal Frame build method and include the following features;
- Buildings designed to exact measurements and requirements of the customer.
- Using high tensile cold rolled steel ‘Portal Frame’ building method.
- Order today and your building can be manufactured and delivered to you in as little as 4 weeks.
- A range of single skin cladding panels and profiles to choose from to either make the building as individual as you are, or to blend with surrounding existing buildings.
- Double skin composite panels (PIR fire rated) ranging from 40 to 100mm thick, in plastisol finish in a range of colours to suit any location
- Gliderol roller doors can be positioned on each elevation of the building (within a bay on side elevation) for access for vehicles, deliveries & storage.
- PA Doors can be positioned on each elevation of the building to give easy access and emergency exits without the need to open the roller door(s).
- Windows can be positioned on each elevation of the building, providing good interior light for work and internal use
- Optional Dripstop Drain anti condensation barrier applied to the roof, particularly recommended when building is used for machinery or light industry.
- Optional Skylights in the roof for good interior light
- Optional mezzanine floors at almost any height to increase the square footage of your building, for retail, storage.
- Partition walls (interior) to create separate holding areas within the building. Use for selective storage, or maybe an office.
- Garaports to the front and/or back of the building to load or unload deliveries whilst sheltered from the elements.
- Lean-tos to the left and/or right side of the building that can be either fully sealed or completely open, depending on your requirements.
- Open bays almost any where in the building, just drive your vehicles and forklifts straight in and out.