PRC Steel Buildings provides a huge range of steel buildings ideal for domestic use.
- Single garage
- Double garage
- Triple garage
- Machine shed
With domestic steel buildings it’s important to make sure they look right in their environment. With our range of roller doors, PA doors, skylights, composite or single skin cladding and a wide selection of colours, we can offer a building that meets your requirements and looks great in your garden.
For a free no obligations quotation please email or phone us your requirements and we will get back to you with a detailed quotation (usually within 72hrs), or contact our sales office on 01472 399738 for more information and to arrange a site visit.
Do you require more space, a secure garage for your car, a workshop for either your hobbies or profession?
Our steel portal frame method will offer you a cost effective solution to your needs, our buildings incorporate the following benefits;
- Buildings designed to exact measurements and requirements of the customer.
- Using high tensile cold rolled steel ‘Portal Frame’ building method.
- Order today and your building can be manufactured and delivered to you in as little as 4 weeks.
- A range of single skin cladding panels and profiles to choose from to either make the building as individual as you are, or to blend with surrounding existing buildings.
- Double skin composite panels (PIR fire rated) ranging from 40 to 100mm thick, in plastisol finish in a range of colours to suit any location
- Gliderol roller doors can be positioned on each elevation of the building (within a bay on side elevation) to provide a single, double, treble or even larger garage!
- PA Doors can be positioned on each elevation of the building to give easy access and emergency exits without the need to open the roller door(s).
- Windows can be positioned on each elevation of the building, providing good interior light for work and internal use
- Optional Dripstop Drain anti condensation barrier applied to the roof, particulary usefulwhen parking a warm engine on a cold day – stops all the condensation dripping on the paintwork.
- Optional Skylights in the roof for good interior light.
- Garaports to the front and/or back of the building to load or unload whilst sheltered from the elements