Equestrian pursuits are a passion that is growing rapidly in popularity being horse owners ourselves we understand what is needed from your buildings.
PRC Steel Buildings has a range of buildings and products that can be tailored to suit the individual horse owner, or Equestrian business needs.
Stables can be built to exact specifications, from a field shelter to an American Barn providing stabling for many horses we include additions for tack rooms, feed stores, and stable equipment, PRC steel buildings can tailor a range of features to your exact requirements on any of our buildings.
Stabling may not be the only requirement in your yard, we can provide you with an indoor riding arenas to give you the freedom to ride no matter the weather. You may wish to keep your horse box under cover and again we can provide you with a cost effective building to keep this both dry and secure. So for a design that can be tailored to your exact requirements please feel free to contact us and discuss your needs.
Thanks to our Portal Frame build method you can include as many skylights and windows as you require, meaning that you will keep your lighting costs to a minimum and reduce your carbon footprint.
For a free no obligations quotation please email or phone us your requirements and we will get back to you with a detailed quotation (usually within 72hrs), or contact our sales office on 01472 399738 for more information and to arrange a site visit.
Our Equestrian buildings are built using the Portal Frame build method and include the following features;
- Buildings designed to exact measurements and requirements of the customer.
- Using high tensile cold rolled steel ‘Portal Frame’ building method.
- Order today and your building can be manufactured and delivered to you in as little as 4 weeks.
- A range of single skin cladding panels and profiles to choose from to either make the building as individual as you are, or to blend with surrounding existing buildings.
- Double skin composite panels (PIR fire rated) ranging from 40 to 100mm thick, in plastisol finish in a range of colours to suit any location
- Gliderol roller doors can be positioned on each elevation of the building (within a bay on side elevation) for access for farm machinery & storage.
- PA Doors can be positioned on each elevation of the building to give easy access and emergency exits without the need to open the roller door(s).
- Windows can be positioned on each elevation of the building, providing good interior light for work and internal use
- Optional Dripstop Drain anti condensation barrier applied to the roof, for stables and where any livestock will dwell for a substantial length of time.for stables and where any livestock will dwell for a substantial length of time.
- Optional Skylights in the roof for good interior light
- Optional mezzanine floors at almost any height to increase the square footage of your building, or just provide a quiet retreat at then end of the day.
- Partition walls (interior) to create separate holding areas within the building. Use for quarantined storage, or maybe an office.
- Garaports to the front and/or back of the building providing an outside space to tether your horse to groom, feed or rest whilst sheltered from the elements.
- Lean-tos to the left and/or right side of the building that can be either fully sealed or completely open, depending on your requirements.
- Use for storage for tack, feed and stable equipment or maybe an office.